Expand Access with Virtual Care
A dedicated virtual care addition for those without in-person access
A scalable solution to improve access to meaningful healthcare
- 80% of the country lacks adequate healthcare access
- Research shows that economic stability, education quality, and social and community context can drive as much as 80% of health outcomes—the social determinants of health
- Non-traditional work schedules, lack of access to transportation, and fears surrounding COVID-19 often cause patients to delay or neglect routine care
Virtual Primary Care adds convenience, access, and care continuity
Our Virtual Primary Care model serves to broaden the reach of personalized, affordable health care across your workforce. Including Virtual Only Primary Care in your Everside partnership means a dedicated virtual care team for those employees ages 18 and older who are too far away from our brick-and-mortar health centers.
Their care includes unique clinical quality measures and visit types and a clinical scope of services based on standard-of-care guidelines. In addition, we utilize registered nurse care-led navigation—instead of traditional medical assistants—to meet the complexities of virtual-only care.
Employees ages 18 and older who face obstacles to in-person healthcare—whether through geographic remoteness or limited transportation—can access Virtual Primary Care on any personal device, including:
- Primary care services—establishing care, sick or episodic visits, chronic condition counseling, lifestyle and behavioral coaching, mental health screenings, medication refills—including home delivery—and referrals to local providers
- Care continuity—a dedicated virtual care team means that patients meet with the same provider every time—through live video, phone appointments, or provider messaging
- Tested security—Everside’s care infrastructure is both HIPAA-compliant and HITRUST-certified, meaning sensitive patient info and communications are secure, no matter the channel or appointment type
The Virtual Primary Care solution is ideal for clients who:
- Already have an onsite or near-site health center for a majority of employees
- Have a subset of employees ages 18 and older who are more than 25 miles away from an Everside health center, without access to high quality in-person care
- Want to offer equal benefits to employees, regardless of geographic location
Explore Everside Health Virtual Care Solutions
Want to learn more about how we can help you with Virtual Primary Care? Fill out this quick form and we’ll be in touch shortly.